Friday, November 13, 2009

My Camera

So i bought my camera a couple years ago, and i have only used it a handful of times to take videos and pictures of my snowmobiles and motorcycles. Its a Lumix DMC-LZ7 which apparently is made by Panasonic. I dont know how to use it to its full capacity so it was relatively easy for me to learn things through the owners manual. Here are ten things i learned bout my camera

1 - Takes an SD video memory card
2 - There are 17 different color settings for different scenery
3 - It has 7.2 Megapixels with 6x optical zoom
4 - Lumix is made by panasonic
5 - I can hook up a 3v power supply so i dont waste batteries
6 - I can set it so it is less sensitive to light for fireworks, bonfires....
7 - There is a burst mode so i can take multiple pictures very fast
8 - I can hook up my camera directly to a printer
9 - It has an effective flash range from 1.6ft to 17.7ft
10- It only has 28MB of built in memory which is only enough for a couple pics

2 Questions that i have about my camera are
-Does the camera have any type of warranty for the moving parts or not?
-Can you upgrade the microphone at all thats on the camera?

-Neggers

1 comment: