Tuesday, January 19, 2010





The first picture i took was in my living room of my djembe and lamp. I choose to do this because the reflecting yellow stuff on mylamp and the brown of the wood on my wall, really gives it a warm feel. its a very relaxing mix of colors. i put in the djembe because it too had several warm and relaxing colors.

The second picture i took was of a mirror haning in my house. I thought the lighting and the way the light was casting a shodow off of the knock down gave the picture alot of depth. The color grey usually stands for something bland or boring. however i think the grey in this photo really compliments the white and the brown on the border of the mirror.

The third piture i took was of a sculpture that i made when i was a little kid. I put ut up against some cabinets in my bathroom. I think that the red and the yellow up against the brown backround really sticks out. also the shadowing in the picture gives it alot of depth. I think the red and yellow really do the shape justice because the shape is really a loud and interseting shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment